Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We Won!!!

WE WON!  And I say “we” because I could not have been re-elected without the great help from all of you in putting together this winning campaign.
 
As you know, it is difficult to reach voters in this Community College District but I was able to do so thanks to those of you who endorsed me and talked to your friends, to those who contributed to my campaign, to those who wrote letters to local newspapers, to those who made calls and E-mails on my behalf, and to the many thousands of you who voted for me.
 
As I said throughout the course of this campaign my role as a Board member is to work with my colleagues to move the colleges forward and to permit the students to reach their goal, whether it be a better job or to transfer to a four-year institution or simply to take a course or two to improve the quality of their life and, thanks to you I can continue to do that.
 
Thank you again for your wonderful work and I am most appreciative for my re-election.

No comments:

Post a Comment